Monday 1 December 2014

Stuffing Ourselves

With all this talk of "Thanks-giving" celebrations in the US and food mags printing their Christmas editions, my thoughts turned to the joy of stuffing and delicious fillings. But its not all roast turkey and mince pies, we've had a take on the lighter side this week... in part to make up for my over indulgences in Las Vegas but also simply because its fun and yummy!

I chose a few pretty simple dishes, easy to make with the ingredients i have available locally but also something a little but special just to jazz things up.

Stuffed & Baked Aubergines 

A Middle Eastern dish inspired by Hugh FW's recipe in Delicious Magazine.



Stuffed Chicken Breasts 

with braised red cabbagesweet potato mash and thyme 
sauce. My favourite stuffing is walnut and spinach - yum yum



Vegetable Fajitas

with sour cream, tomato/sweetcorn salsa, cabbage and 
grated cheese.
I made the tortillas my self!


Stuffed & Baked Avocados
filled with roasted peppers and tomatoes and served
with rocket salad

No comments:

Post a Comment